2010年5月27日 星期四

J4-unforgettable memory

When I just moved to Taichung last year, everything was so different from in my hometown, Yilan. This is my first time I left Yilan. I am so nervous and excited.

After I entered Chaoyang University, I made many new local friends. They took me to Yizhong Street. This was first time I got there. When we arrived in Yizhong Street, we saw a huge crowd walking in the street. I was so surprised that I could not say any word at that moment. My friends just said “Don’t need to fuss, just ask normal.” Then they recommended that I try 一中豪大chicken fried steak at first. When I saw it, I was so surprised that it is not only huge but also delicious. That good food goes with good drinks is certainly important so they bought the best drinks on the street for me. After we ate many snacks on the street, my friends decided to show me around 中技 campus. Although it is a little small, it is wonderful.

I spent the whole day exploring the new hotspot. I had a lot of fun there that day. While I went back to dorm, I was starting expecting to go there again next time. This is the first unforgettable memory that I have in Taichung.

沒有留言:

張貼留言